Did the "puppy pics" in the caption make you read this post? If so, I have no shame :) This may be old news, but a few weeks ago the fam and I went to Aspen for a nice relaxing weekend. Not to mention, our adorable little pup, Bear, was featured in a fashion show! I wanted to share some pics of this outfit I wore that I absolutely loved, plus a little guide on what to do in Aspen should you make a little trip that way!
WHERE TO STAY:
- The Gant - Condo rentals at the base of Aspen Mountain
- Hotel Jerome - Rich history, perfect location in town
- Sky Hotel - Trendy boutique hotel at the base of the mountain, great people watching
WHERE TO EAT:
- Matsuhisa - The Nobu of Aspen
- Ajax Tavern - Aprés Ski at the base of the Gondola, known for truffle fries
- J Bar at Hotel Jerome - Great burgers, fun atmosphere
- Paradise Bakery - Perfect for a hot coffee and delicious cookies
- Mezzaluna - Wood fire pizzas and other great Italian food
- Red Onion - A local favorite. Fun bar with the best french onion soup
- Rustique - Amazing wine selection and steak frites - farmhouse fare
- White House - Same owners as Hillstone. Yummy salads, cocktails and crispy chicken sandwich
- Woody Creek Tavern - Another local favorite. Great burgers and Mexican food
WHERE TO SHOP
- Pitkin County Dry Goods - different designer labels but within affordable range, really cute selection of shoes, accessories and apparel for men and women.
- Intermix - Variety of brands and selections from new and emerging designers
- Kemo Sabe - Great western wear
- O2 Aspen Studio & Spa - A yoga studio with great workout wear from top designers like Spiritual Gangster, Alo, etc.
See more of my outfit pics and Bear's fashion show look below:
Bear was entered into the 'Most Adorable' category, but unfortunately did not win (thing was rigged if you ask me, I mean look at that face!). He sported a toddler size 3 down jacket and a neck gator to keep himself nice and warm. Way to go, Bear, for being a good sport.
We still had fun playing around Aspen anyway :)
SHOP MY LOOK
Coat (old/last season) but I love THIS one and THIS one- others I love linked in tool below / Sweater (c/o) similar, similar / Jeans / Booties (old) love THESE and THESE / Hat / Sunnies - mine are Celine, but I found THESE as an alternative (not sure of quality/authenticity) / Bag (dupe here, here, here) / Necklace